VISCRI - colouring notebook
Availability: In Stock
Colouring notebook with 15 illustrated pages inspired by Viscri, the Romanian village that even won a king's heart, where time often seems to stay still.
Viscri is a treasure hidden in the heart of Transylvania, a village founded by saxons more than a thousand years ago, where their heritage is stil kept alive today: a simple life in harmony with nature, people living together in unity and customs unspoiled by the rush of time.
I gathered in this notebook 15 instances of life in the village, prepped and ready for your coloured pencils, like a getaway for the moments when you can't pay Viscri a real visit.
What’s there to colour in Viscri, hidden in the notebook?
0 - A Saxon pillow (on the cover)
1. The traditional woman costume
2. The traditional man costume
3. The blue house of Prince of Wales
4. Gâscoi, a local dish with layers of polenta and cheese, baked in the oven, served with rosehip jam and sausages)
5. A hand painted cabinet
6. The fortified church
7. Naturally dyed Easter eggs
8. The vegetable garden behind the house
9. Sour apples soup, a local first course with pork ribs and sour apples, flavoured with cream and eggs
10. Saxon pottery
11. Foraged treasures from the nearby forest
12. A hand-woven wool rug
13. Night over the village
14. Terracota tiles
15. Christmas in Viscri
format: 21x31cm, 16 pages
15 different black&white linework illustrations + 15 blank pages for free drawing
material: DCM paper 300g, metallic wire